Last Updated: Wednesday, 02 January 2013
- To believe and teach the Bible
- To "Train up a child in the way he should go" (Proverbs 22:6)
- " teaching them to observe all things ...[Jesus] commanded" (Matthew 28:20)
- "... Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:" (Colossians 1:27-28)
- "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)
Religious Studies courses have been developed in partnership with Prairie Bible School in Three Hills, Alberta.
Grades 1 - 9 Core Courses
- Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Studies, Science, and Health in Grades 1 to 9 are delivered by committed Christian teachers.
- These courses use the regular secular ADLC material with Christian support and flexibility provided by the teachers.
Students are encouraged to respond to questions from a Christian perspective although marks are not deducted for not doing so.
Parents are encouraged to suggest alternative assignments when they find content displeasing.
All these courses may be taken at home or through a school in Alberta.
If you would like more information, contact
Jake Warkentin 1-866-774-5333 ext. 5297