Last Updated: Wednesday, 27 February 2013
Partnership with ADLC gives teachers and students access to
- ADLC print and online courses, exams, and keys
- subject-matter experts
- ADLC tech-support team
- flexible year-round registration in ADLC courses
Our goal is to create a long-term relationship with your school to expand the educational opportunities you offer your students. We believe that students should have access to a quality education, anytime, anywhere.
By partnering with ADLC...
- your school receives full CEU funding when your student completes his or her ADLC course
- your teachers can utilize the expertise of ADLC teachers to assist in delivering ADLC courses in your school
- your students can access courses year-round to deal with skill or credit deficiencies
- your students and staff can access the online ADLC marks database anytime to monitor student progress
- new technologies are integrated into your classrooms with in-services provided by ADLC
ADLC welcomes the opportunity to explore possibilities with new partner schools. The following experiences explain how we have helped other schools.
- A school struggled with low success rates in Math 14 and Math 24. After a teaching services partnership with ADLC was implemented, the completion rate increased to 97%. Students were given access to ADLC online courses and worked at their own pace. Classroom teachers supported students and marked the assignments.
- A rural school division began its own distance learning program using ADLC print and online courses. Locally-developed courses are also used. ADLC online infrastructure is used to deliver the programming and to track student marks. The program thrives and now serves more than 600 students annually.
- An urban school division developed its own online course material and needed online infrastructure to deliver it. A partnership was formed with ADLC, which received the rights to deliver the course developed by the division. The school division had a host for its course and tech support for its students.