Set Up Your New E-mail Account
You are required to set up a new e-mail account, based on Gmail, which provides more flexibility for use with various social media. You can access this account with your personal Gmail from one widget (see Step 5). Communicate with your friends on your personal Gmail account and with your teacher using your adlcworks account. When you have completed your studies with ADLC, your adlcworks account and all content will disappear.
To set up your new e-mail account, follow these steps.
- Type mail.adlcworks.ca in your Internet address bar. You do not need www. You will see the following screen.
- Log in with your D2L/First Class/Check Your Marks username and password.
- On the following page, click “I Accept. Continue to my account.”
- You will see the following screen. To access other personal Gmail accounts, click the small down arrow next to your new e-mail address (this is your ADLC firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Click Add account only if you wish to add your personal Gmail account to your new e-mail account.
- Sign in to your personal Gmail account(s) with your personal Gmail username and password.
Your new adlcworks e-mail account and personal Gmail account will now be accessible from the same widget.
Please contact ADLC Tech Support if you have questions:
Toll-free: 1-866-774-5333 extension 5322