**ADLC is permanently closing August 31, 2021.**
ADLC is committed to helping students reach their potential through partnerships with schools and providing Grade 1 to 12 students from diverse backgrounds with high quality, innovative resources in an inclusive and flexible learning environment.
Supporting Your Students in Your Schools
- Excellence – We’re driven to demand the best from ourselves and encourage the same in others.
- Innovation – Striving to be a recognized leader in distance education, course instruction and support materials.
- Collaboration – Learning takes many dedicated people. Our team is dedicated to communicating and collaborating with partners for the success of individual students.
- Integrity – Committed to meaningful, fulfilling and honest relationships with our partners.
- Flexibility – There’s more than one way to reach a goal, so we work with partners, students, and staff on an individual basis.
- Inclusion – Embracing diversity and learner differences to provide the right opportunities for all our learners.