As teachers and students across Alberta transition to remote/online/distance teaching, more teachers are accessing ADLC’s free printable and digital resources. This is wonderful; that’s why they were created. We know that many teachers are new to this type of learning environment, so ADLC is ready to help you with training sessions.
We offer the following choices for you to do on your own prior to joining one of our training sessions.
- Review the ADLC Course Access for Teachers video instructions. This video is a helpful step-by-step process for accessing ADLC print PDF courses.
- Log into your Teacher Support (TS) online course provided by ADLC and navigate to the Teacher Resources section. You should have received this information from ADLC Tech Support. If you are unable to locate this information, please email ADLC Tech Support or call 1-866-774-5333, ext 5322.
Ready to Join a Scheduled Training Session?
- Click here to join a session: ADLC Training Schedule
- ADLC lead teachers will be hosting live Google Meet sessions April 28 to May 1. General information will be provided so you and your students can access and use ADLC resources. You will have a chance to ask questions and get answers. Please note that these sessions will be limited to 30 participants. If the session is full, please contact the lead teacher or try attending the next session. More sessions will be offered as necessary.
- For other specific course information, please contact the ADLC Teacher, and feel free to email that teacher with questions.
If, at any time, you have questions about the training sessions or ADLC, please email ADLC Partner Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-774-5333.