Senior High CTS Teacher
I was born in Saskatchewan and I spent my first 55 years living on the beautiful Southern Saskatchewan prairies. I moved to Alberta in 2006 when I began working for ADLC. I entered the teaching profession in 1994 after 18 years of operating my own jewelry business in Weyburn, Saskatchewan.
I have been involved in distance learning for over 20 years. While in Saskatchewan I helped write two online courses for Saskatchewan Education – Chemistry 30 and Entrepreneurship 30. During my years with ADLC I have been a CTS teacher, CTS Department Head, School Services Coordinator for the province and I am now serving as a Learning Network Liaison for the 10 school divisions south of Calgary. My wife and I live in Lethbridge. We have 5 children and 9 grandchildren and we love the spending time with all of them every summer at our lake lot on Lake Koocanusa in the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
I love sports. It goes without saying that I am an avid Saskatchewan Roughrider fan and I am still enjoying their last Grey Cup victory. I have also coached basketball for over 45 years, the last 9 with the Grade 9 boys’ basketball team at Winston Churchill High School in Lethbridge.
- IT Essentials: Digital Technology
- IT Essentials: Workstation Technology and Operations
- CCNA Discovery: Network Structures
- IT Essentials: Network Media and Devices
- CCNA Discovery: Open System Interconnection
- CCNA Discovery: Network Protocols
- CCNA Discovery: Local Area Networks
- IT Essentials: Laptops and Peripherals
- IT Essentials: Telecommunications
- CCNA Discovery: Network Media and Devices, Security
- NET Project B Career Exploration
- NET Project C Career Exploration