At ADLC, we have the following policies, practices or expectations in place for students
- Plagiarism – AP 60-1
- Sharing of Student Work – AP 60-4
- Student Code of Conduct
- 40-Day Non-Starter Automatic Enrollment Withdrawal – Senior High Courses Only
- 40-Day Stall Automatic Enrollment Withdrawal – Senior High Courses Only
- 60-Day Non-Starter Automatic Enrollment Withdrawal – ELJH Courses Only
- 60-Day Stall Automatic Enrollment Withdrawal – ELJH Courses Only
In order to earn a credit for all Career and Technology Studies (CTS) courses at ADLC, students must achieve 50% or greater on every assignment within the course. If the student earns 49% or less, they will be expected to redo the assignment.
If a student’s final exam mark is below 40%, or more than 25% lower than their course average before the final exam, their final exam mark may be used as their final course mark.