These Nations are our family, friends, faculty, staff, students, and peers. ADLC honours the nation-to-nation treaty relationship. We also aspire for our learning, research, teaching, and governance to acknowledge continuing colonial violence and respect Indigenous knowledge and traditions.
Indigenous, First Nation, Metis Nation, and Inuit students are welcome and encouraged to take courses with ADLC. Students with Treaty Status can approach their band offices regarding educational funding and student aid.
Indigenous and Aboriginal Resources:
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada
- Aboriginal Sports Circle
- Assembly of First Nations (AFN)
- Bands by Province
- Canadian Aboriginal Festival
- Centre for World Indigenous Knowledge
- First Nations Drum
- Indian Status
- Indigenous Music Awards
- Institute of Advancement of Aboriginal Women
- Native Counselling Services of Alberta