What’s an International Student to ADLC?
The exact definition of “international student” can be complex, and the examples below are not intended to be exhaustive. However, Alberta Distance Learning Centre | ADLC considers the following students to fit under this category:
- Non-Canadians citizens who live outside of Canada
- Non-Canadian students studying in Canada with a student visa
- Canadians who do not currently reside in Canada
If you’re not sure whether you qualify as an international student, or you’re not sure how to demonstrate that you’re a Canadian resident, we encourage you to contact one of our counsellors.
Fees for International Students
- Grades 1-9: $550 per course
- Grades 10-12: $110 per credit
- 3-Month Extension Fee: $30
International students need to add the cost of books, materials, and shipping to the tuition fees for each course. Materials costs are listed in the Course Catalogue.