ADLC currently offers the following Locally Developed courses:
- LDC2754-Forensics Science Studies 25-3 credits,
- LDC3754-Forensics Science Studies 35-3 credits, and
- LDC3164-Abnormal Psychology 35.
Please be advised however that as of August 31, 2018 these current course codes will expire.
How does this affect students?
In preparation for the expiration of these courses, we will be closing registrations to these three courses on June 1, 2018. Students in current sections will have until August 31, 2018 to complete their courses.
On August 15, 2018 we will re-open registrations in all three courses using the new course codes and names:
- LDC2569-Forensics Studies 25 -3 credits
- LDC3569-Forensics Studies 35- 3 credits, and
- LDC3155-Psychology – Abnormal 35.
Between August 15 and August 31:
- If any of your students are registered in the expiring course sections, and it becomes evident that they will not complete by August 31, 2018, please request that they be moved manually (including their marks) into the new sections. (ADLC support staff will be responsible to make this move for Student Instruction.)
- If you do not request that students be moved, and/or if a student has not yet started the course, their registration will automatically expire and the student will be withdrawn from the course. Your only option in that event will be to create a new registration for these students.
If you have any questions about this change, please contact the Learning Network at email@example.com