Note: If you plan on attending a specific post-secondary institution or program, please contact the institution to find out what courses are required for admittance.


Alberta students can order a transcript or a statement of currently completed courses and marks through You’ll need your Alberta Student Number (Alberta Education ID number), an email address and a correct mailing address on file with Alberta Education.

For more information about academic advising and counselling with ADLC, call 1-866-774-5333.

Ready to register? Sign up today.

Open the door to possibility

Indigenous, First Nation, Métis Nation, and Inuit students are welcome and encouraged to take courses with ADLC.

Academic Advice & Counselling for Indigenous Students