This page helps students learn what will be required of them prior to using online registration. Online registration is not intended for students in schools with a distance education facilitator. (Partner schools have access to process their own SI registrations in SIS.)
Want more information on tuition, fees, and funding your education? Here's where to find it.
Want to see a list of the courses on offer? Check out the course catalogue.
Get started by creating a web user account & selecting your courses.
ADLC’s online registration is intended for
1. Grade 1 to 12 students who are residents of Alberta and wish to take a course taught by an ADLC teacher (this is called ADLC Student Instruction) outside of their normal school. It is not intended for Grade 1 to 12 students who are residents of Alberta, and who have a distance education facilitator in their school (these students should contact their school. Existing partner schools still have access to register their own students through SIS.)
2. Returning, continuing, or upgrading students who are older than 19 at the beginning of the academic year in which they are starting their course.
3. Non-Alberta residents of any age.
Note: As of October 1, students wishing to register for Elementary and Junior High Courses at ADLC must do so through their local school.
To ensure your registration process goes smoothly, we recommend you have the following in hand prior to beginning the online registration.
1. Your course selections, chosen from the Course Catalogue. Please choose your courses and the materials you require prior to beginning your registration.
o “Learning Materials” are required for course completion and can only be purchased from ADLC
o “Textbooks” are required for course completion and can be purchased from anywhere. When accessed from ADLC, we offer a textbook refund for returns in good condition. The amount refunded varies, but is usually about 70% of the full price. Where multiple novels are listed for the course, only one needs to be chosen.
o “Other Materials” are not required for course completion and can be purchased from anywhere.
o Remember to decide if you want to take your course online, or in print (if available.)
o Knowledge and Employability courses are not available for Student Instruction students. These course must be taken with your school.
Once you begin the process you will be asked to
1. Provide your name and birthdate
2. Provide necessary contact information
3. Provide verification documents
You will then be asked to access your inbox and follow the link provided in an email. This verifies your web user account. Once your account is verified, you will be provided an additional email containing your login and password. The link within that email will bring you back to the initial screen you started at. This time you will use the Login side, instead of the Account Creation side. Once logged in, you will be asked to
1. Search for the course(s) you chose from the Course Catalogue.
2. Verify you have the necessary prerequisites. (Courses you should have completed prior to the one(s) you now want to take.)
3. Choose the materials you would like to purchase from ADLC.
4. Provide and verify billing and shipping information.
5. Check to provide your consent to abide by the Terms and Conditions and the Refund Policy.
You will then receive another email containing the details of your course selection(s). ADLC will then begin processing your registration and will contact you for any additional information and payment. This may take up to 2 business days.
Once your payment is processed and registration completed, you will receive your course start-up information by email or mail, dependent on the delivery option you chose.
This overview of the new course catalogue explains what's available and where to find information on the screen.
This short video will walk you through what you need to have on hand to register, and what will be required of you to complete your course registration.
© 2017 ADLC, a division of The Board of Trustees of Pembina Hills Regional Division No. 7 All rights reserved.
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now
Systems Outage Advisory: Moodle will be offline from 7 pm to 8 pm Saturday, April 1. (No foolin'!)