1. Create An Account
To create an account you’ll submit the following information:
- Your name and birthdate
- Contact information
- Optional student information
- Verification documents
Once completed, you’ll need to confirm your email address through the link sent to your email.
Note: this should happen pretty quickly, but if an hour has gone by, something else might be wrong and you can contact us to set things straight.
This verifies your web user account. Once verified, an email containing your login and password will be sent to you. The link in that email will bring you back to the page you started on.
Now you can use the Login to proceed to Registration.
2. Register for Courses
Once logged in to your account, you will be asked to
- Search for the course(s) you chose from the Course Catalogue.
- Select the courses and identify which language (if applicable) and which delivery option (online or print) you want. If you are school-aged, choose the online option.
- Verify you have the necessary prerequisites. (Courses you should have completed prior to the one(s) you now want to take.)
- Choose the materials* you would like to purchase from ADLC.
- Provide and verify billing and shipping information.
- Consent to our Terms and Conditions and the Refund Policy.
You’ll receive another email containing the details of your course selection(s).
*Please note: Printed course materials (including print modules, assignment booklets and optional materials) for both online and print course delivery methods are only available for adult and out-of-province students, when registering through adlc.ca. Textbooks purchased with online courses will be fully refunded if returned in good condition.
We will start processing your registration and will contact you for any additional information and payment. This may take from 2 to 5 business days, depending what time of year it is and how many other registrations we’re processing.
Once your payment is processed and registration completed, you will receive your course start-up information by email or mail (whichever delivery option you chose).
Congratulations, you’re now a distance education student!