ADLC staff will be calling a random sampling of school partners and students this January and February to collect data for satisfaction surveys. We’ll be phoning representatives in all roles at schools and school divisions ranging from teachers and affiliation super users to affiliation finance users and superintendents, plus a sampling of students who’ve withdrawn from or completed courses.
Surveys help us:
- Collect and provide helpful information and data for departments and ADLC in general
- Interpret trends, areas for improvement, and successes related to our Education Plan strategies
- Give students and partners the opportunity to have their voices heard
- Ensure quality of education that students are successful
- Gather specific information on Indigenous school and community satisfaction to help eliminate the achievement gap between First Nations, Métis, and Inuit students and all other students
- Help ensure the education system is well-governed and managed, and that students and teachers are satisfied with ADLC’s policies and practices
If you are contacted for participation in a survey, we appreciate your response!